Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Darth Tator Tot Casserole

In keeping with the Star Wars theme, my second dish is named after the most evil villain of the series. I've wanted to try this recipe for a really long time because it's been featured in one of my favorite shows, 19 Kids and Counting. This show features the Duggar Family who I incidentally bumped in to a couple of months ago down the street from the National Zoo!

Darth Tator Tot Casserole



I actually took certain liberties with the recipe I found because the previous nanny to this family told me that the kids had very bland tastes. SHE WAS WRONG. I decided to keep it simple with just using tater tots, cream of mushroom soup, ground beef, a hint of minced garlic, and skim milk. The Daisy Picker (3) wouldn't eat it unless I sprinkled it with Old Bay Seasoning and Anakin (5) mostly just ate the tater tots off the top. Next time, I think I'll add in the onion and the seasonings.

Critique:
The Daisy Picker: Thumbs Down
Anakin: Thumbs Down

No comments:

Post a Comment