Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Salmon and Sloppy Joe (Not All at Once)

Where did I leave off? Oh yes, a week ago today. Sorry for the hold up! Christmas and a blizzard kept me from blogging, but now I am back on track. I only have 2 meals for you until this evening (last Wednesday and Thursday) because last Friday was pizza and yesterday some family friends came over for a dinner party. Here is the first:

Maple Glazed Salmon with Broccoli and a Biscuit

An oldie but goodie. Anakin dug in but my little Daisy Picker told me he didn't like it without even tasting it. Of course when he was told he couldn't have a cookie unless he ate his dinner, he changed his story :P

Turkey Sloppy Joe's and Sweet Potato Fries

There were more fries than that but I ate them before I remembered to take a picture. Both boys really liked this one from the start and I think the reason is that it was on a hamburger roll. Both boys LOVE bread and I have to make sure I keep an eye on the Daisy Picker or he's liable to eat just the bread and tell me that he's full. Whenever we have rolls or biscuits (like the one above) DP has to now wait until the end to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment