Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pork Tenderloin take 2

Yesterday was left-overs because I only had one child for dinner [the Daisy Picker went over a friend's house]. But today, I tackled an old favorite: the Pork Tenderloin. You can see my original adventure with it if you click here. Second time around wasn't so bad. It wasn't as good, though, because I didn't have time to let it marinate. Little Pepperoni was not taking very long naps today and the meat took longer to thaw than I originally thought it would. The brown rice pictured here is Bird's Eye brand rice in a bag that you steam in the microwave (so good with just a little butter added!) and the broccoli is fresh cut straight from a crown.

Of course, the Daisy Picker loved it but Anakin insisted that he didn't...even though he devoured it the first time that I made it >:C. 5-year-old's these days!

Herb Rubbed Pork Tenderloin

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog makes me happy :) I just thought I would let you know.
    P.s. I got your Christmas card and that made me doubly happy!

    ReplyDelete